Wednesday, November 29, 2017

GOOD NEWS!!!

I am sorry to all my blog followers that I haven't gotten around to posting my Good MRI results.  YES I RECEIVED NEWS THAT THERE IS NO TUMOR GROWTH!!!!!

This feels like an early Christmas gift and I am excited like a child for Christmas this year!

Below is what I posted on Facebook, (a quote I wrote on the morning before I received my MRI results) I wanted to share here too.

The only way to have fulfilled life on earth is to believe that there is life beyond this earth. To believe that the heavens hold something bigger and brighter than humanity: God Himself full of Mercy and love, waiting to hold me in His arms and lift my head up high. This truth not only gives me a future beyond the grave, it gives me strength and sustaining courage to truly live while I'm alive.

Psalm 3:3
"But you, oh Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the one who lifts my head high."


No comments:

Post a Comment