Tuesday, August 14, 2018

MRI Day

Today is MRI Day.
This morning I had blood work.  As I waited at the hospital lab I felt my blood pressure creep up and up.  Stealing descriptors from my toddlers hospitals feel yucky to me now.  If I were my 2 year old daughter I would be shrieking a piercing scream, because I do not like it. Simple as that.

But

My friend shared this powerful verse with me yesterday and I claim it!
Romans 15:13
 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

And when I hopped into my car today this was playing.

https://youtu.be/8yrV9kRr888

So good!

Summers been great, I hope to post an update of our wonderful vacation soon.

Thank you for joining with me in prayer for a healed brain, believing together for a miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment