Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Sept 30 Gratitude: my mom




Mom and myself here. Three cancers represented in this picture: Glioblastoma, Breast Cancer, and Multiple Myeloma.
.
My gratitude today is my mom.  This Sept marked her 5 year stem cell transplant anniversary. (And at the end of this week I will hit the 3 year Glioblastoma survivor mark.)
.
I wouldn't recommend cancer as a bonding tool, but am grateful to be battling this disease alongside my mom. Today I am acutely grateful for her presence in my life. ❤️
.
XOXO
Cheryl



Ps I am slowly building a new website at cherylrostek.com I've failed to post my Gratitude journey here on my blog.  Hop onto instagram and find me @cherylrostek to see what you've missed.  And stay tuned for completion of the new website soon!!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment