Sunday, June 23, 2019

New and old beginnings

New and old beginnings ❤️

 Yesterday was a day to celebrate a new beginning (the day started with packing up to move from our condo into a house!!! Aren't we growing up?!) ...


And to remember old beginnings - our 17th wedding ANNIVERSARY.  Thank you Cultus Lake for having fireworks on our anniversary, made for a wonderful date with the man I'm so grateful to wake up beside everyday ❤️ I am so head over heels in love with this amazing man I get to call husband.  Though words are my "thing", they fail me here. Snuggling on a the blanket on the beach watching the fireworks was a great life descriptor of our love. XOXO,  I love you Ryan.










#soinlove #fireworks #celebrate #beginnings #grateful  #eachdayisagift

No comments:

Post a Comment