Monday, November 7, 2016

Nov. 7/16

I found this promise in my journal that I heard God speak to me in August; I embrace it:

TRUST that you will be blessed to jump into the water (context is having a wonderful time "playing" in the lake - one of my most favorite places to be) and celebrate joy with your family in years to come.

I dream of teaching my kids to waterski and pray for the opportunity to do so.

What I am thankful for today:
-morning snuggles with Rayna before the twins got up.
-"meeting" a new friend who is also a twin mom of babies and battling cancer
-Watching Rayna teaching Allie her ABCs by pointing to her alphabet wall decals and singing the ABCs while Allie absorbed her lesson intently.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for summers together at the lake to watch our kids learn together (if mine will ever be okay with getting their faces wet ;)). And truly, big sisters are incredible teachers!

    ReplyDelete