Wednesday, September 11, 2019

September 11 Gratitude: Friendship



<<Sept 11 Gratitude>>. Friendship.
.
My 7 year old was super excited for back to school this year - she gets to see her friends regularly again!!! Friendship matters greatly to her.
.
I got this perfect card in mail just the other day from my friend.  On the hat it says "flourish" and in the corner "often the path that will bring us the most joy will need some clearing". Perfect words for my new writing adventure.
.
And all the other exceptional friends I have.  Those in my close circle.  Those who stepped up big time when cancer thrust my family into crisis.  Those who I can be vulnerable with.  Old friends, new friends. .

Yes, today I am grateful for all of these friendships❤️
.
XOXO
Cheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment