Thursday, September 19, 2019

September 19 Gratitude: learning something new



<<September 19 Gratitude>> Learning something new.
.
I choose this as my gratitude today because I'd really rather not press into the Ugh of having to learn something new: building a website, finding readers who resonate with the words I'm dishing out, etc. I've said this before, but my first day in the pharmacy dispensary I said, "I am NEVER changing careers again!".
.
But life. But cancer. But the hope I've experienced and want other fellow cancer survivors to experience bubbles up in me and has to be shared!!!
.
And I remember my motto of life long learning. Never being content to just coast.
.
So I choose to be (an old dog learning new tricks!) grateful to learn something new and uncomfortable.
.
Have you had to learn something new lately?  Please share 😊.
.
XOXO
Cheryl.
.

PS. NEW WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!  HOPING TO TRANSFER MY BLOG OVER SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!! THANKFUL FOR MY HUSBAND'S HELP😊 I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED!





No comments:

Post a Comment