Friday, September 6, 2019

September Gratitudes




<<September Gratitude>> September is very likely my favorite month for many reasons that are bursting inside of me.  I have a precious friend willing to journey me in daily September gratitude, even though September is very much her least favorite month. This journey is beautiful, and so, although Sept is well underway:
.
I invite you to join me in my practice of intentional documented daily gratitude this month.
.
It's gonna be SO good! How do I know this? Because it already is! Here we go!
.
Sept 6 gratitude:
Today I am thankful for healthy children- physically, mentally healthy children.  That my twins were born at term and healthy (couldn't resist sharing baby pic! See below) that my oldest is absolutely thriving in school.  It is a gift, especially given the past 3 years of difficult cancer-battling life for me, I am SO grateful to have been able to focus on my health because my kids were healthy.  Sept is hard for parents whose kids aren't thriving in school, I do not take it for granted that I am able to press into the joys of Rayna's new school year. (It truly delights the school loving nerd that I am!)♥️♥️♥️.
.
BTW pic is first day of Grade 2  (and yes she is excited for school she just didn't want her picture taken😊). I love this girl sooooo much and am so proud of her ❤️
.
Feel free to share your own September gratitudes below, I'd love to hear them!
.

XOXO
Cheryl






No comments:

Post a Comment