Sunday, September 8, 2019

September 8 Gratitude


<<Sept 8 Gratitude>> Happy Family Time.

A couple short years ago, when I was going through radiation and chemo and processing a devastating diagnosis, weekends used to be pure torture for our family. We had help during the week, but come weekend it was awful. I remember hopelessly trying to entertain our 1 year old twins with tv, they were just too young and oh so needy 😩.
.
In light of that history, I am SO grateful today for a weekend of soul-filling family time: a refreshing nature walk by Hicks Lake on Sat and a trip to the circus today!
.
BTW even though those wretched weekends are in the past, life's not always full of joy- like going to a circus.  Oh no! All too often it really just feels like life IS a circus.😂. And that's okay.  I'm just glad * this* crew is my circus crew.
.
XOXO
Cheryl .




No comments:

Post a Comment